Friday, January 1, 2016
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Message from Mario (a.k.a lazer.74)
"This took me about 490 hours of work spanned in 12 months.
This is my first approach to a lot of things and techniques:
- use of plasticard
- armor trimming and reshaping
- re-proportion (longer legs)
- use of metal parts (Vulcans, energy cables, thrusters, vents)
- entire airbrush painting by post shading basically (Mr. Hobby/Mr. Color paints, all colours customized)
- weathering (Humbrol enamels and Abteilung Oils)"