Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Message from Mario (a.k.a lazer.74)
"This took me about 490 hours of work spanned in 12 months.
This is my first approach to a lot of things and techniques:
- use of plasticard
- armor trimming and reshaping
- re-proportion (longer legs)
- use of metal parts (Vulcans, energy cables, thrusters, vents)
- entire airbrush painting by post shading basically (Mr. Hobby/Mr. Color paints, all colours customized)
- weathering (Humbrol enamels and Abteilung Oils)"